Quality Dental Implants Near Cabarita Beach
Replacing missing teeth is about more than just the appearance of your smile. If you leave gaps between your teeth, plaque and tartar can easily accumulate and cause bacteria. One of the most effective ways to deal with gaps and the missing teeth that cause them is through dental implants. It’s more comfortable and a permanent solution than bridges and dentures, too. So, why should you consider choosing a dental implants procedure?
When Do Dental Implants Work?
Missing teeth are a result of many situations, for example:
- Teeth are broken in an accident
- Teeth are worn down from grinding
- Tooth decay
- Oral disease
- Failed root canal therapy
- Dentures that are loose and uncomfortable
Whatever the reason for your missing teeth, dental implants can help considerably. Make an appointment with our team at King St Dental Practice to see if you’re a candidate for dental implants.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
As soon as the implants have been inserted into the bone, they assimilate into your body. Implants have three parts:
- Implant screw: This piece is made from a metal like titanium, which is biocompatible, and is surgically implanted into your jawbone. This screw plays the role of a tooth root.
- Abutment: Also made from titanium, the abutment joins the implant screw to the crown.
- Manufactured crown: This porcelain fixture is made to resemble a natural tooth and is installed onto the abutment.
Are You Looking For An Experienced Dentist For Dental Implants Treatment?
If you live in the Cabarita Beach area and are searching for “dental implants near me”, King St Dental Practice should be at the top of your list. We’ll be delighted to help with dental implants or any other aspect of dentistry you’re looking for. Contact us to find out more or book an appointment today.
Proudly Serving Cabarita Beach Residents
Murwillumbah is a town located in far north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in the Tweed Shire, on the Tweed River. The suburb is located 848 km north-east of Sydney, 13 km south of the Queensland border and 132 km south of Brisbane. The town’s name is often abbreviated to M’bah or Murbah. King St Dental Practice has been serving Murwillumbah residents for years and has become one of the leading dentists for the area.